Kargro Recycling BV Privacy Statement
What personal data does KR process?
The personal data we process if you visit our website
The majority of functions on KR’s website can be accessed without registering your personal details, unless:
• You submit your personal details using a webform. In that case, KR will process the following personal information: your name, gender, email address, job title, organization. You can revoke your consent any time using the unsubscribe link ‘email preferences ( unsubscribe )’at the bottom of the emails you receive. This data will be processed on the basis of consent.
• You are a visitor who has entered the KR website via a click-through link in a KR email. In that case, KR will process information about the pages you visit and the documents you download, to help us personalize our future interactions with you. KR has a legitimate interest in processing this data: to optimize KR’s communication with our clients and prospects.
A number of other details will also be registered, including the type of connection, the browser you use, your device’s operating system and the pages you visited on the website. This is not personal data. This data is collected and only used by KR to harmonize the website to the wishes and preferences of its users as much as possible. By registering the most-visited pages, KR can adjust the navigation menu to suit your needs. This information can also be used to identify any technical or other problems.
The personal data we process if you are a client.
If you are a client of KR, we will process your personal data on the basis of the agreement we have with you and also to comply with our legal obligations, including the obligation to identify our relations and those under tax law.
The personal data we will process includes your name, gender, postal address, email address, phone number, language preference and job title. We will not distribute this data to third parties, unless permitted by law and on the basis of a data processing agreement.
The personal data we process if you are a prospect.
If you are a prospect of KR we will process your personal data based on whether we have either received consent from you or we have assessed that there is a legitimate interest for us to send you the communication. When assessing legitimate interest, we will balance our interests with your rights and will only send communications where you would reasonably expect to hear from us.
You may opt out of receiving this information when we collect details or at any time by contacting us using the contact details below.
The personal data we will process includes your name, gender, job title, email address, your preferences with regard to what type of documents you wish to receive, and invitations.
What happens with your personal data?
Your personal data will only be used to improve the services KR provides to you, and to give you the information you require. KR will not send you marketing emails (such as monthly newsletters or thematic updates) without your prior consent. Every marketing email will include instructions on how to unsubscribe from these messages or change your preferences.
We have measures in place to guarantee that your data is kept up to date and processed safely.
We do not reuse data for purposes other than those stated.
Under certain conditions set out by law, we may disclose your information to third parties (for example, the European Anti-fraud Office, or national or international regulators) if this is necessary and proportionate for specified and lawful purposes.
Personal data retention period.
KR will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary for the purposes for which we have collected it. If KR processes your personal data on the basis of a contract, that personal data will be deleted seven years after the termination of the contract.
If KR processes your personal data on the legal basis of consent, this personal data will be deleted 14 months after consent has been withdrawn.
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data, to correct this data if you feel that it is incomplete or incorrect, to object to the handling of your data and to have it deleted (if possible due to legal obligations).
Who can you contact?
If you have any questions about the information above, please contact KR:
- via your usual contact person at KR
- by email at info@KRrecycling.com
- via the website at our contact page ( maak link )
If you have a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data, you can also contact the:
Dutch Data Protection Authority
PO Box 93374
2509 AJ The Hague
Telephone +31 (0)70 8888500
What are Cookies?
Types of cookies.
KR uses (1) functional and (2) non-functional cookies.
(1) Functional cookies are those that KR places because they are necessary to ensure the functionality of its website or services.
(2) Non-functional cookies are those that KR places, but that are not strictly necessary for the functionality of the KR website. We use these non-functional cookies to collect information on your website usage and to remember the selections you make. This may include language preferences, web pages you have visited, or the duration of a user session. We would like to use these cookies to enhance your user experience on KR’s website. If you do not agree to the placement of cookies, they will be blocked.
Cookies can be subdivided into:
(a) session cookies: these can be used to track the web pages you visit and the options you use. A session cookie is only stored for the duration of your visit to the internet, i.e. during a single internet session. When you close your internet browser, this session ends and the cookie is deleted; and
(b) permanent cookies: these can be used for purposes such as to recognize you on a subsequent visit to KR’s website. Permanent cookies are stored for longer than session cookies.
An overview of non-functional cookies is available. The cookies placed on your computer or mobile device by this website will not be used for any purpose other those stated here.